Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beauty TIP #2 | Raccoon Eyes?...How to prevent eyeliner from smudging?


Don't you just hate it when you get raccoon eyes?  I got this question from my aunt's friend, Glenda.  She asked me, "Cristina, I always end up with raccoon eyes, how can I prevent my eyeliner from smudging so much?"  Well, here it is...

Step #1: Apply eyeliner (in desired colour) to upper and lower lash line.  I love MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack or Blitz & Glitz or Greasepaint Stick in Black.

Step #2: Use an angled brush and the same coloured eye shadow as your eyeliner and smudge over top the eyeliner that you've applied on your upper and lower lash line.

...and voila!  I always keep an angled brush and brown eyeshadow in my make-up bag when I need to make touch-ups throughout the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment